I recommend we use WordPress, a very popular Content Management System (CMS) for the main framework of your site.
Reasons for this:
WordPress is very flexible, and allows us to design attractive and practical sites almost without restrictions.
We also use a very user-friendly page editor which makes adding new or editing existing content straight forward no matter what level of experience you have.
WordPress is mobile friendly out of the box and we totally customise the site template which allows us to create separate displays for different devices (desktop PC, laptop, Tablet or phone) as required.
Our customisation also beefs up the security of the site making it easy to edit and maintain even if you are not technically experienced.
WordPress is also easy to optimise for SEO, which helps us prepare your site to rank well in the search engine results pages (SERPS).
Proposal A - Get you up and running:
This will cover everything you need as outlined to get up and running. If budget is critical (when is it not?) we can build on this at a later stage once you see everything working.
- WordPress Content Management System (CMS) installation
- Custom template designed and implemented to meet your design criteria
- Design and layout of following pages:
Terms & Conditions
Total Cost: £395
Proposal B - Full Site plus Fully Optimized for Online Marketing & Social Media:
Includes everything in Proposal A above plus:
Restaurant Booking System:
Accept restaurant reservations and table bookings online. Quickly confirm or reject bookings, automatically send out custom email notifications, restrict booking times and more. You have total control over your restaurant bookings and can see all future and past reservations booked through our system.
There is no point having the best looking site in the world if potential customers do not get to see it.
There are many things that need to be done to make your site successful including:
- In order to help generate traffic we would strongly suggest that you consider adding a blog to the site. Regular blog posts will indicate to Google and the search engines that your site is being regularly maintained and updated and also provide us with opportunities to pull in traffic to the site.
- Posts can also be syndicated to your Social Media sites (see below) and we include an IFTTT Network to help syndicate to a ring of 10-15 premium social media and Web 2.0 sites that we also set up and optimise for you.
- To help with long term traffic generation we will also build 30-40,000 pages on our own highly optimized sites targeting your keywords and target audience that will drive traffic exclusively to you from Google.
Building a list of potential customers that are interested in your website allows you to create a valuable asset that will grow and grow over time.
You now have a bank of targeted prospective customers that we can market to over and over. By combining email marketing with constructive, relevant and helpful content, all linking back to the site and promoting products, your list will generate a fantastic ROI (Return On Investment) for as long as you are in business.
A well nurtured list of subscribers will also greatly enhance the value of your business should you ever look to sell your business on.
Quite simply we take care of everything for you from setting up your autoresponder series to establishing content and elements on your site (such as; multiple call-outs for email subscription on your blog, a sidebar form, lightbox popups, page exit pop overs and in-line forms) to help start and grow your subscriber list to ongoing management and maintenance if required.
This could be the best investment you ever make in your business.
If you already have a Social Media presence then you understand the importance of this in online marketing today.
If you are not active on Social Media then we will help you build your core pages on the major Social Media sites (Google My Business, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube) and syndicate content out to those sites.
- Creation and initial content for Google My Business listing
- Creation and initial content for YouTube channel
- Creation and initial content for Facebook page
- Creation and initial content for Twitter account
- Creation and initial content for Instagram
Total Cost: £595
Why Choose Us?
- Web Hosting
12 months Premium Web Hosting included FREE in all packages above (Value £360+)
Your website will be fully optimized for performing well in search engines
- Thrive Architect
User friendly page editor included in all above packages allows easy editing of your website
Fully customized WordPress installation with a number of security tweaks to protect your website
- Site Maintenance
Site backups, system, plugin and addon updates covered by us. Totally hands off website management if that is what you want.
- Customer Service
We have a vested interest in helping your business succeed online. Regular tips and updates are sent to you by email and we are always on hand for free advice and guidance on any aspect of your online business.
- Experience and Expertise
I have over 30 years experience in IT and website development. Over those years I have worked with both large multi-national companies and start ups helping them establish their online presence.
The sites I create are first and foremost effective in helping you achieve your online goals. They receive traffic and produce sales and subscriptions.
Ongoing expenditure you will need to cover after your site is built:
- Domain renewal every 12 months after site is published: (£15 approx. annually)
- Web Hosting every 12 months after site is published: (£360 annually)
- Email marketing autoresponder software: (1st 3 months FREE - month 4+ £15 monthly up to 2000 subscribers)
- I can provide a range of services that mean you will never have to work on your website, I can take care of everything for you, leaving you to focus on running your restaurant. If this is of interest we can discuss in more detail once your website is live.
If you have any questions just let me know. We can schedule a Skype call or you can send questions by replying to this email.
If you like what you see and want to get started we begin with a full site design questionnaire. Let me know and I will send you a link to the questionnaire.
Whatever you decide I wish you all the best with your new website project.